MR CoilTech have developed a range of standard head coil products for use in 7 Tesla scanners for research purposes.
Head Coils for 7-Tesla MRI
The head coils are available in various configurations:
8 or 16 Channel Transmit
32 or 64 Channel Receive
For use with Siemens body or impulse gradient 7T MRI scanners
The new design incorporated many advanced ergonomic features:
- Improved patient comfort
- Improved patient visibility to reduce claustrophobia
- Light weight and compact design for ease of handling
- Ease of patient positioning
- Sliding transmit and anterior receive coils.
- Rear projection mirror for fMRI studies.
- ‘Look-out’ mirror on 8-channel transmit coils designed for body gradient scanners
- Option to add Skope Advanced Field Monitoring (Canon Medical). For more details click here.
For any queries you may have on our standard products, please email us on: